National Project & Contract Manager, Financial
He has managed projects in every Toronto Hospital, as well as most of the healthcare institutions throughout Ontario and Canada. Kul specializes in Diagnostic Imaging related projects and has proven himself a respected leader in this field.
Kul is able to advise and communicate important details regarding engineering, scheduling, budgeting and contract management; this translates to successful projects on time and within budget. Kul recently joined Western Medical and is, without doubt, an integral part of our team.
Kul is able to advise and effectively communicate important details from inception to completion for any contract management project.
Equipment Installs and Hospital Projects
- PMH, Toronto PET CT
- UHN TGH TRIGOR A
- BCCA Cyclotron
- Toronto General MRI
- Guelph General Hospital MRI
- Etobicoke General Hospital MRI
- Brantford General Hospital MRI
- Toronto Sick Kids MRI
- Grey Bruce Health Services
- Princess Margaret Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital, Cath Lab
- Correctional Services Canada (New facility)